Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I wrote a rap!

It's a rap?
April 15, 2011


So you're going around being a player,
And then you call me your hater,
But I don't hate you,
I just hate those things you do.
I see what it's doing to you,
And in the end I can't keep you floating,
And I won't be the one who watches you drown,
I spend all day on my knees,
Just praying that soon you'll see,
That God's not the enemy, or
the one who keeps you down
It's Satan who's the foe,
And once he's taken your soul,
He'll let you sink even lower,
But God, He wants your all your whole..
And he won't one day decide he doesn't want you no more.
So forget those lies and hear what's true,
Stop thinking about what all you feel,
And know I'm your friend the whole way through,
I'm just gonna tell you what I know is real,
God wants to throw you a life-saver,
His name is Master, Lord, Jesus,
And now...you can call him Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment