Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And I'm back...

So I have three followers! Yay, me! LOL Don't get me wrong, I appreciate each of you three. :)

Anyways, I am back to writing on this blog. At least for this post. I haven't posted in 8 or so months, but I have been very busy and not really interested in writing, as of late.

I want to write scripts for plays, movies, dramas, short skits, and musicals... I am learning to enjoy and appreciate these kinds of things more and more. I think a lot can be said for how God uses theater to spread His Gospel(which literally means "good news", though I think it should be called the "best news.") I would love to find a school where I can learn those kinds of Christian media skills and attend a Bible College. Anyone know of a school near PA that fits that criteria?

Anyways, I'll try to think of some interesting things to post soon.

In Christ's love,
Kate

3 comments: