Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our God is an Awesome God

Our God is an Awesome God! And I don't have too much else to say. I see him at work in my life and in the life of the man I love, Jonathan Henne. He and I have both been learning a lot about how Awesome He is...it's just awe-full. And I mean full of awe...because I don't feel just "some" awe, but a lot! Personally, I've just finished reading 1 and 2 Kings. I never really read them with such enthusiasm before. I never before learned how God was so merciful to Israel and Judah. The entire history of how they would serve him for a little while and then turn away again is incredible...until at the end of 2 Kings, God's long-suffering ended and they were taken into Babylonian captivity. But even there his mercy didn't end. I look forward to moving onto the book of Daniel, or maybe Isaiah next.

So, I miss talking to all of you! And I hope you comment on here about what you have been doing and learning in your own devotionals!

In sisterly love,
Kate Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment